Today I saw
Dr. Carney from the OB office. I’m not really sure how I feel about her. First
off….She didn’t schedule me for an ultrasound today. She just used the fetal dopplar
to hear both babies’ heart beats. That’s fine and all, but I just had a scare
about two weeks ago I want to see these babies! I wanted to make sure
everything is still ok! No go. Then she’s pushing for me to get the Flu shot
and to each their own when it comes to this subject, I however am not taking
the chance. I get sick every time I get the shot, and I don’t care what the
health professionals say, I know my body. I’m going to get sick if I get the
shot. AND there’s also NO study done that says this shot is absolutely 100%
safe for pregnancy. Um….no thank you. I’ve had enough ladies tell me in my
support groups that suspiciously a week after they received the flu shot they
miscarried. These are women in all stages of pregnancy, 1st, 2nd
and 3rd trimesters. No. I’m not getting the Flu Shot.
We’re still organizing the nursery so I didn't take full pictures of the room but here's a few sneak peek photos of what we have set up so far. Our room isn't really "themed" but it's painted mint and grey and so we kept those colors in mind went we bought accessories. This is the girls' closet. We were so blessed to have friends and family give us hand me downs on top of all the new clothing items we received from the baby showers. They have more than enough, I just hope I'm able to take pictures of them in everything before they outgrow them!! This is their changing table (before) When we had our showers we just put everything up and out of the way but then I realized we needed to get a system going in here so we bought small baskets from the dollar store and were able to organize the little stuff. I actually love the way it came together (and after) Top is their changing pad - cover is from Babies R Us "woodland" them...
Comments
Post a Comment